Time Table of Sapa Express Bus from Hanoi to Sapa: RATE 1 way / 1 person : 15 USD
06h30: Free pick up at your hotel in the Old Quarter of Hanoi
07h00: Start departure to Sapa. The tour guide will explain to you about the trip and Sapa. Then you will be served mineral water and some snacks.
08h30: Have a rest-stop at Km57 for 30 minutes, here if you need extra refreshment, and that allows you to go to toilet also.
11h30: For the safety before going up mountain pass to Sapa, stop within 15 minutes at Km237 for the second rest-stop.
12h30: Arrive in Sapa Town – stop at our office, No 02 Fanxipan Street.
– Sapa Express Bus, the Noble Limousine 29 seat bus from South Korea, is called “Special aircraft on the ground” in business class.
– English speaking tour guide on board
– Wet tissue, mineral water.
– Travel blanket and pillow.
– Bread and some snacks on board.
Our car will pick you from Hanoi Old Quater Hotel
-Other request please contact us at : +849 8587 3537 (Mr Tom)
Please MAKE BOOKING now